Private ( Un - aided )-0
1.FATHIMAMATHA HSS KOOMPANPARA
2.CARMEL MATHA H S MANKADAVU
3.NEWMAN L P S IDUKKI
1. STELLAMARYS' COMPUTER ACCADEMY, ADIMALI
2. STELLAMARY'S COLLEGE, ADIMALI
FMGH S S KOOMPANPARA
1. Carmel Jyothi Spacial School, Machipavu
2. Amal Jyothi Spacial School, Paiavu.
Activities for Teachers
There are provincial and local animation teams for the well being of our institutions.
* Classes based on C M C Ratio about education for the staff in all our schools are given.
* Seminars are given for all teaching staffs to attain excellence. Many other awareness programmes and retreats are conducting for the teachers.
* All teachers attended in the Total Quality Management Awareness Programme.
* An assessment using a special rating scale is conducting in all the schools.
Activities for students.
*Besides curricular and co-curricular activities seminars and classes for the students of all our institutions on subjects such as sex education, morals etc. are giving in each year.
*there are chances to participate in Janamaithri programme and Public Health Programme.
*Awareness programmes are giving to be Eco- friendly. ( encourages cultivation of Medicinal plants and vegetables, gardening etc.)
*Provides chances to participate in Holy Mass and other Sacraments in proper way and make situations for the study of the Word of God, spiritual reading, and encourages rosary devotion.
*Smart classes are well equipped in all schools.
Monetary helps and other programmes.
1.Free boarding facilities to 72 students.
2.Financial helps to poor students.
3.Fee concession to the 3rd child of a family.
4.Free education to the 4th child who is in our institutions.
5.Free Uniform and Free study materials to poor children.
6.Gives loans and scholarships.
7.Counselling facilities are available in all the schools to children and parents.
8.Counselling to the police Constables who got practice in Stella Maris Computer academy.
9.There is a special team for school inspection. They assure the standard of teaching and learning, discipline, spiritual life etc.
10.There is fee concession to the 10% students of Stella Maris parrallel College.
11.Celebration of Chavara Week and Euphrasia week.
12.Conducting pilgrimage for children, parents and teachers.
13.Chavara Fest is a grant programme for all the students of all schools,including Government schools, of Idukki diocese together with CMI Congregation. Books and leaflets are made available to all schools.